Lash & Brow Lift course focuses on the following topics:
* All information about eyelash/brow hair anatomy (growth phases, eyelash/brow hair composition, eyelash/brow hair construction, eyelids).
* How to do Lash Lift for different types of eyelashes?
* What is eyelash lamination?
* What kind of eyelashes to laminate and how to laminate?
* How to prepare eyelashes for the procedure?
* What is the correct order for Lash Lift products to safely achieve the maximum effect?
* What are the active ingredients in Lash Lift?
* How to straighten eyelashes with Lash Lift products when it comes to eyelashes that are too curly?
* How often can I do Lash Lift?
* How to avoid burning lashes? NB! Read our blog post about it as well
* How to prepare eyebrows for a Brow Lift treatment?
* What is the correct order for Brow Lift products to safely achieve the maximum effect?
* What are the active ingredients in Brow Lift?
* How to chemically dye, wax, pluck, and thread eyebrows?
* We also talk about marketing (Instagram, various useful apps, useful groups on Facebook)
... and many more.
Duration of the course:
approximately 8 hours
The total duration of the course may vary and will depend on how quickly the information, knowledge, and skills are acquired by the student.
The price of the course includes:
- 8 academic hours of a theoretical and practical course
- A hard copy of the Lash & Brow Lift training manual
- All required tools for the practical part
- Certificate of professional competence in Lash & Brow Lift
- All students will also be added to a private Facebook group featuring our video training (worth of 60€), where we will continue to provide help & support and share the latest information on Lash & Brow Lift treatments.
NB! For the duration of the course, you need to bring a model (or give us an early warning if you need help finding a model) to whom we will provide a full procedure. In addition to the usual theory, we'll teach you tricks on how to achieve more effective results and how to photograph a Lash Lift.
The course will be held in the Estonian language (also in the English language available if needed)
1-3 students participate in the course at the same time.
Location of the course:
Courses take place at Ruthie Belle's salon at Peterburi tee 2, Tallinn (T1 shopping center), 2A floor
Registration and schedule reservation:
The courses are arranged by agreement several times a month. If you would like to attend the course, please let us know by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
or calling +372 5899 9398.
Pre-registration and advance payment is required to participate in the course. The full course fee must be paid in advance to confirm your registration. Your registration will be confirmed and any additional information will be e-mailed to you.
If the course is canceled with less than one week's notice, the student will be refunded 50% of the cost. In the case of failure to show up or with notice less than 48 hours before the start of the course, the cost of the training will not be refunded.
We update our study material twice a year to provide the student with the most up-to-date information in the field. We are updating paper-based training manuals as well as video materials.
All of our trainers have passed the necessary training and are taking biannual further training to keep them up-to-date in the area.
Twice a year, we review the learning environment where we assess the compliance of the learning environment and equipment with professional requirements. As we have a high level of professional knowledge in this field and are engaged in daily product development, we are constantly reorganizing our learning environment according to the need and updates. We always want to offer our customers the best.
At the end of the course, we will send a feedback form to the student in the form of a satisfaction questionnaire, which we will evaluate later. Thanks to the feedback we can make our training better and more effective.