Lash BFF is like mascara, but better. It enhances eyes just like mascara, but does not dehydrate natural lashes like mascara does.
- Gives eyelashes a shiny black coating
- Nourishes eyelashes
- Builds volume and length
- Does not leave lumps on the lashes
- Does not smudge or flake
- Helps lashes curl upwards
- Does not dry natural lashes
- Compatible with Dark Matter eyelash extensions glue
- Light and thin viscosity
- Cone-shaped brush with dense bristles
Ruthie Belle’s Lash BFF works as an alternative to mascara, defining lashes and providing a glossy black coating to eyelashes. Contrary to regular mascara, that dehydrates natural lashes, Lash BFF contains acacia, jojoba and sunflower seed wax, all of which have nourishing properties for hair and eyelashes.
Because of its hydrating properties, Lash BFF does not crumble like mascara. Its thin viscosity avoids lumps and flaking.
- Use instead of regular mascara
- Apply to lashes with the brush provided
- Coat lashes with multiple layers to build more volume and length
- Remove with makeup remover
Aqua, CI 77499, Methylpropanediol, Cera Microcristallina, Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium, Methacrylate Copolymer, Acacia Decurrens/Jojoba/Sunflower Seed Wax Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Pullulan, Cera Alba, Cetyl Palmitate, Polyglyceryl-6 Distearate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamile, Sorbitol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Synthetic Wax, Acacia Senegal Gum, C11-15 Pareth-7, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Trehalose, Panthenol, Potassium Sorbate, Biotinoyl, Tripeptide-1