Lash BFF Define is an alternative to traditional mascara, which looks great but ultimately dehydrates and damages eyelashes.
Lash BFF Define looks and feels precisely like traditional mascara… only it's 1000x better!
It contains a proprietary blend of acacia, jojoba oil, and sunflower seed wax, which work in concert to moisturize and nourish eyelashes while promoting the growth of thicker, healthier lashes.
- Just as the name suggests, it separates & defines each lash for a naturally vibrant look.
- Unlike mascaras, Lash BFF Define nourishes & moisturizes lashes instead of dehydrating & damaging them.
- The clean formula also promotes the growth of thicker, healthier lashes.
- Lash BFF Define is entirely free of flakes and fallout, which means no more mid-afternoon raccoon eyes.
- You can build length & volume by applying it multiple times.
Use Lash BFF Define the way you would your favorite mascara. The product allows for both worlds: precise application and buildable volume. Use daily for best results. Apply multiple layers to build length & volume. To remove, gently apply eye makeup remover and wipe clean.
- Use within six months of opening
- Made in Germany
Aqua, CI 77499, Methylpropanediol, Cera Microcristallina, Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium, Methacrylate Copolymer, Acacia Decurrens/Jojoba/Sunflower Seed Wax Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Pullulan, Cera Alba, Cetyl Palmitate, Polyglyceryl-6 Distearate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Sorbitol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Synthetic Wax, Acacia Senegal Gum, C11-15 Pareth-7, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Trehalose, Panthenol, Potassium Sorbate, Biotinoyl, Tripeptide-1