Aleppo Soap is a deep cleansing antibacterial bar soap that can be used daily for face and body washing, shaving and shampooing. It is helping relieve itching for those suffering from dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, acne, razor burns and rashes.
- Deep cleanses face and body
- Antibacterial and hypoallergenic
- Helps relieve itching
- Recommended for those with skin conditions
- Also suitable for shaving and shampooing
- Contains olive oil and laurel berry oil
- No artificial preservatives or aggressive additives
- Suitable for bathing infants and babies
Aleppo Soap’s simple, natural and chemical-free composition pushes out impurities and leaves skin clean and nourished. It is composed of olive oil, lye and laurel berry oil, a combination that helps skin regain softness.
Laurel berry oil is an effective cleanser and anti-itching agent, making Aleppo Soap especially recommended for those with skin conditions. The higher the concentration of laurel berry oil, the more efficient the soap in cleansing and soothing.
Invented in the Syrian city of Aleppo over 2,000 years ago, Aleppo Soap’s composition has remained the same over the years. The soap is hand-cut and left to dry in the open air for nine months, which allows it to develop anti-fungal and antibacterial properties.
- Can be used daily for face, hand and body washing
- Use instead of face wash, hand soap or shower gel
- Great to use as shaving foam as it hydrates skin and reduces razor burn
- Can also be used as a solid shampoo for scalp that is very oily or suffers from dandruff, as it helps limit flaking
- When not in use, keep soap on a surface that allows it to dry completely
Olea Europa Fruit Oil, Laurus Nobilis Leaf Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Rose Extract