Aleppo Soap 40% is our most popular home care product. The antibacterial composition has helped many people with problematic skin. Our customers have called Aleppo Soap a real pimple-killer!
Aleppo Soap’s simple, natural and chemical-free composition pushes out impurities and leaves skin clean and nourished. It is composed of olive oil, lye and laurel berry oil, a combination that helps skin regain softness.
Laurel berry oil is an effective cleanser and anti-itching agent. The higher the concentration of laurel berry oil, the more efficient the soap in cleansing and soothing. The percentage of laurel berry oil in Aleppo Soap generally varies between 10-25%, making Aleppo Soap 40% laurel oil even more beneficial and especially recommended for those suffering from skin conditions.
Invented in the Syrian city of Aleppo over 2,000 years ago, Aleppo Soap’s composition has remained the same over the years. The soap is hand-cut and left to dry in the open air for nine months, which allows it to develop anti-fungal and antibacterial properties.
- Wash the affected area with Aleppo Soap 40% laurel oil and rinse.
- Add a generous layer of Aleppo Soap on the affected areas and leave on for one hour.
- Rinse and repeat. The more often you repeat the procedure, the quicker the effect.
- Repeat up to 5 times a day. If skin becomes sensitive, take a break from using.
- Wash the affected area with Aleppo Soap 40% laurel oil and rinse
- Add a generous layer of Aleppo Soap on the affected areas and leave on for 3-5 minutes before rinsing
- Use 1-2 times a day
Olea Europea Fruit Oil, Laurus Nobilis Leaf Oil, Sodium Hydroxide