With a few pumps of this light-yet-powerful neutralizing foam, you can say goodbye forever to gunky, stuck-together post-lift lashes! After Lift works to remove remaining product residue while separating natural lashes and tightly closing cuticles. In fact, those cute little lash cuticles will be closed so tightly that your clients will be able to hit the pool, sauna, steam room and apply mascara — without fear of ruining their newly-lifted lashes!
- Helps to gently remove newly-lifted lashes from silicone rods
- Light, foamy texture dissolves dirt and oil while neutralizing residual Lash Lift product
- Tightly closes lash cuticles post-lift so they won't be negatively affected by moisture
- Easily separates stuck-together lashes for a polished, wide-eyed look
- Can be used as a go-between cleanser: post lash lift and prior to applying extensions
- Compatible with all lash lift brands
- Can be used on brows, too!
After Lift Neutralizing Foam works in a way that's very similar to parents coming home to find a high school rager being thrown in their home: it instantly puts the kibosh on all activity and kicks out any participants who don't belong there.
When you apply After Lift Neutralizing Foam as the final step of the lash lift, this light-yet-powerful foam immediately gets to work sealing the lash cuticles to keep them impervious to water. Dirt and oil are washed away clean and any residual lash lift product is neutralized by this soft, pillowy foam.
Instead of being stuck-together and caked in product, natural lashes are immaculately clean and can be easily separated for an attractive, wide-eyed look. And if your client is looking to add lash extensions, After Lift Neutralizing Foam is the perfect bridge product between treatments!
- Add a pump of foam to a tray
- Use a q-tip to gently apply foam directly to lashes
- Carefully remove eyelashes from silicone rods
- Apply a pump of foam to a clean cotton pad and thoroughly cleanse the entire eyelid (approximately 1 pump of product per eyelid)
- Rinse with a clean, damp cotton pad
After applying After Lift Foam, use a mascara spoolie to separate and fluff up eyelashes. This works well for 2 reasons:
1. Put the finishing touches on newly lifted lashes by giving them a separated, well-groomed look. Your client will leave feeling bright-eyed and beautiful.
2. As a bridge-step to achieve exquisite separation in preparation for applying eyelash extensions.
Video: Ruthie Belle teaches how to use After Lift Neutralizing Foam
Aqua, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Coco Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Tocopherol, Betaine, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Polyglyceryl 3 Caprate, Citric Acid, Sodium PCA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol.