Adhesive Superdry is a 2-in-1 lash primer/adhesive accelerator that has alcohol content several times lower than typical adhesive accelerator so it does not dehydrate lashes like regular primers do.
It’s the only primer and adhesive accelerator that's compatible with Dark Matter (and also all other adhesives).
- It strips natural lashes from oil and fully opens all lash cuticles without dehydrating natural lashes
- It speeds up adhesive curing time by however much is needed
- It starts bonding adhesive vapours as soon as it comes into contact with lash adhesive so your customers feel less irritation from glue fumes during application.
NB! Adhesive Superdry does not replace Superbonder, it only starts the fume bonding process that is completed by Superbonder
You can either use it in three different ways, depending on how much curing speed you want to add to your lash adhesive:
1. Speed up adhesive curing time by a little bit: use as a primer on the natural lashes. NB! A little bit goes a long way so cover lashes only from the top OR the bottom - don’t use as much as regular primers
2. Speed up adhesive curing time more: cover 1-2 mm of the bottom of eyelash extensions while they are still on the glue strip. The same way as you would use a regular glue accelerator
3. To make any lash adhesive cure instantly (0.5-1sec bonding upon contact): combine the two previous methods
NB! Adhesive Superdry is highly efficient so re-apply only when you feel that adhesive curing time has slowed down again
Summers are usually hot & humid so all adhesives cure faster than in the winter. Sometimes adhesive still remains sticky after you’ve placed the lash though. This is where Superdry comes in handy - use it on the natural lashes like a primer. It will gently strip excess sebum (oil) from natural lashes without drying them out like traditional primers/pre-treatment serums do. By gently opening lash cuticles Superdry boosts adhesive curing just enough to prevent it from staying sticky. Yet, adhesive will not cure any faster before it is placed on the natural lash.
Winters are usually colder and drier so adhesives cure slower. Use Superdry to make any lash adhesive (no matter the original curing time) cure in less than 1 sec by applying it onto natural lashes, on the glue strip or both, depending on how much speed you need to add to your adhesive curing.
Use a clean micro brush to apply the product on your client’s lashes. Do not double dip the used micro brush in the product jar to avoid any cross-contamination. Always use a clean micro brush when dipping into the tube.
Aqua, Alcohol Denat., Diethyl Phtalate, Biotin, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Ethyl Methacrylate, Parfum, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, CI 42090, CI 60725