Et teid paremini teenindada, siis kasutame küpsiseid. Veebisaidi täieliku funktsionaalsuse jätkamiseks küpsiste abil peate andma meile oma nõusoleku küpsiste kasutamiseks. Lisateave.
Superbonder is the genesis! Unlike any other glue accelerator or “bonder,” Superbonder’s research-based formula contains less than 0.01% alcohol. As a result, this little bottle is the safest & most helpful handyman for every lash artist for the following reasons:
- Superbonder increases lash retention by up to 30%
- Superbonder reduces irritation for you & your customers
- Superbonder cures any lash adhesive in just 3 minutes
- Superbonder boosts lash retention by up to 30%. When applied to glue bonding points, Superbonder mixes with cyanoacrylate, the main ingredient in your lash adhesive. Then it starts pushing the humidity out of the glue shrinking the bonding point & making it more flexible. All of this results in magnificent retention. Watch the explanatory video here!
- Superbonder reduces irritation or the chance of developing an allergy to the adhesive, making it suitable even for sensitive eyes. Because Superbonder cures lash adhesive instantly, it significantly reduces the amount and duration of toxic fumes for you & your customers. As a result, your clients won't experience burning, discomfort, or red, watery eyes. And because of the reduced exposure, the chance of developing an allergy is significantly reduced!
- Superbonder cures adhesive in just 3 minutes — no need to wait to get your lashes wet! Your clients are free to do what's never been done before Superbonder: take their new full set of volume lashes and head straight to the pool.
- The low (less than 0.01%) alcohol formula works in all humidity & temperature conditions and with any lash adhesive.
Most lash artists know about cyanoacrylate, the active ingredient in most lash adhesives. It's super effective for creating extensions with long-lasting retention. But unfortunately, the toxic fumes are irritating and harmful for both lash artists and their clients, and prolonged exposure to cyanoacrylate eventually causes many individuals to develop an allergy.
Cyanoacrylate cures in the presence of moisture. The humidity in the air cures the adhesive from the outside in, which means the innermost layer takes the longest to harden — up to 24 hours.
With traditional water curing methods, curing starts from the outer layer, which means that humidity is still trapped within the adhesive. Many lash artists don't realize this leaves the adhesive surface porous, so a small amount of fumes are emitted long after curing has been completed.
Superbonder is formulated to work the opposite way: it immediately mixes with cyanoacrylate and begins curing from the inside outward. All moisture is pushed to the surface, causing the adhesive bonding point to shrink and hug the natural lash tighter, boosting retention by up to 30%!
Video: Superbonder curing vs Water Curing
Superbonder also works to seal the adhesive surface of the glue, so vapors are trapped inside rather than being allowed to leak out continuously, as with traditional water curing. As a result, clients can enjoy their new extensions with clear, bright eyes instead of burning, watery red ones — and any risk of developing an allergy to cyanoacrylate is significantly reduced!
Another significant benefit of Superbonder is that the increased elasticity of the formula means that lashes retain more natural movement and are more resistant to breakage.
- After you have attached the set's final lash extension, wait 2 minutes.
- Apply two drops of Superbonder onto a microfiber brush (no need to soak).
- Now thoroughly sweep the brush across the adhesive bonding points of the lashes on both the top and bottom.
- Wait 3 minutes for Superbonder to dry, and you're done!
- No need to use a nano mister or nebulizer.
Aqua, Sodium Chloride, Ethyl Methacrylate, Ci 19140, Ci 42090, Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol (less than 0.01%!), Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool
- One (1) 15ml bottle contains approximately 150-200 treatments
- Use within one year of opening
- Cruelty-free & vegan
- Manufactured in the EU by EU regulations
- I've seen Superbonder for sale at a reduced price from 3rd party sites. Is it the same product?
They say imitation is the highest form of flattery. And we would be flattered, except the safety of our customers and their clients is in jeopardy with these counterfeit products.
We've found some of these products and ordered them to see how they measure up. And what we found out left us shocked and concerned — not for ourselves, but for lash artists who use these knock-off products on their clients.
These counterfeit Superbonders are only effective imitations. We hate speaking negatively about competitors' products, but this is a particular case. These knock-off products come from Asian manufacturers that often look suspiciously similar to Ruthie Belle Superbonder but always have an identical product description (likely copied/pasted from our website!).
But on the inside, these Superbonders couldn't be more different. These formulas are like any regular traditional primer: a mixture of water and alcohol. While these counterfeit Superbonders will speed up the curing process, they don't push out humidity, seal the adhesive layer, or shrink the bonding point around the natural lash as our authentic Superbonder does.
But the most dangerous difference is this: Ruthie Belle's Superbonder is formulated with medical-grade ingredients and rigorously tested in compliance with the EU's strict standards. On the security data sheet for this product, you'll find that Ruthie Belle's Superbonder has received a categorization of 0, which means it's safe enough not just to be used on the skin but in the ultra-sensitive eye area.
These counterfeit products are categorized as a 2, meaning their formulas are too abrasive to be used on human skin, let alone near the eyes.
Superbonder is the most popular product in the industry, not just because it does what it claims but also because we've spent a lot of time and money on developing this product using medical-grade ingredients and formulating and testing it by EU cosmetic standards.
The danger posed by these counterfeit products just isn't worth saving a few extra dollars. That's why we're asking our Lash Artists to only buy Superbonder directly from the Ruthie Belle website or our official distributors. Buying counterfeit Ruthie Belle products could end up causing irreversible damage to your client's eyes and your business!
- Should I use a nano mister or nebulizer with Superbonder?
With Superbonder, there is no need to use a nano mister or Nebulizer — but if you or your client would prefer to use one, that's fine. Be sure to wait 3 minutes after application to allow Superbonder to dry thoroughly.